Board of Directors Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
January 12, 2008
Members present: Don Corbett, President
John Digenan, Vice President
Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Beverly Day, Secretary
- John explained the Capital Improvement Fund as well as the study performed as the basis for its balance. This study should perhaps be updated; Yogesh will check into the cost involved.
- John will identify projects that used funds from reserve
- John and Yogesh will obtain the last 18 months of invoices from certain vendors from Pat Huri at MacPhersons to ensure that appropriate amounts are being taken from the Operating Fund and the Capital Improvement Fund
- Yogesh to obtain and review the Capital Improvement Study to help determine the timeline of the major expenses and to ensure that the necessary funds are available when the repairs are needed.
- Discussion was held on action plan related to homes that are in need of maintenance, including siding and trim painting and yard maintenance
- John will temporarily act as contact with Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- John will ask the ACC to review the CC&Rs to ascertain the necessary steps to be taken to notify homeowners about needed maintenance (particularly paint and yard maintenance), including remedies available for failure to perform related maintenance.
- Don will contact Michael to see if he wishes to continue as Director-at-Large
- Bev will contact Pat Huri at MacPhersons concerning the directory of homeowners