Board of Directors Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
April 5, 2008
Members present: Don Corbett, President
Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Beverly Day, Secretary
- Yogesh had received a quote from Reserve Consultants Ltd of $1,700 for updating our Reserve Account study. This was deemed high. Yogesh suggested we have them inspect only the fences since this would be the major item requiring replacement. He will call for a quote.
- The parts for repairing the playground equipment have been ordered and should be fixed within the next couple of weeks.
- Earthworks has agreed to empty the trash cans in the common area year round at the time they are here for other maintenance.
- When Earthworks turns on the water this spring they will call the water department for the audit. They will make any repairs necessary.
- Yogesh reported that Pat Huri at MacPherson’s claimed there were 306 homeowners; Don believed there are only 300 so there may be duplicates. He will try to clear this up with her.
- Yogesh will email John Digenan to see if he knows any story behind some of those homeowners who are seriously behind on their HOA dues. He will also instruct Pat to send a certified letter to them reminding them their dues are long overdue and that a lien may be placed on their home.
- Don reported that someone had driven into the grass of the park just off SE 8th between 240th and 242nd and dug it up quite badly. He will request that Natural Design repair that.
- Yogesh will contact John to see if he has talked to the ACC re the spring letter to all homeowners about painting and yard maintenance.