Board of Directors Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
April 26, 2008
Members present: Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Michael Rose, Director-at-Large
Beverly Day, Secretary
- Discussion was held on allowing individual homeowners to install locked mailboxes. Pending agreement by the President, it was agreed that it would be allowed as long as they fit the kiosk and the general looks of other boxes.
- Michael agreed to go to the Sammamish City May 22nd meeting regarding the Fourth of July.
- Yogesh will forward to the Board the email on updating the Reserve since he had not heard from John Digenan.
- Yogesh will look into other options for a less expensive audit of the books.
- Bev reported on the email she received from the City of Sammamish re cars parking on the streets. Since there are no signs posted, it is legal. Parking on the sidewalk, however, is not legal.