Board of Directors Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
June 7, 2008
Members present: Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Michael Rose, Director-at-Large
Beverly Day, Secretary
- Yogesh brought the 2008 budget for income and expenditures. Costs to date were discussed and the budget was approved for the year. The budget will be sent to Pat Huri at MacPhersons
- Yogesh has composed a letter to be sent out with the bill for semi-annual dues explaining the consequences of not paying. This will be discussed and approved by all Board members so Pat can send it out later this month.
- Michael reported having called handymen to get quotes on the cost for installing locked mailboxes. The quotes ranged from $45 to $75. One offered a lowered price if 5 were done at once. Bev will send Michael information on the earlier discussed boxes. Michael will also talk to ACE Hardware about obtaining a bulk discount. He will then present his findings to the ACC.
- Michael suggested we have a joint meeting with the ACC to perhaps facilitate decisions.
- Michael reported that a homeowner, who lives below the park on 244th, has asked if he could plant trees at the edge of the park next to his fence to act as a screen. It was suggested that bushes might better serve as a screen. Michael will check with Natural Design as the cost to do this planting since it would also improve the looks of the park. The Association should not bear the cost of them, however.
- Yogesh has sent a list of auditors to Don Corbett, the Board President, along with their quotes for auditing the 2007 budget. When the audit is complete the budget will be posted on our website.