Board of Director Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
July 26, 2008
Members present: Don Corbett, President
Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Beverly Day, Secretary
- Don brought up the need for the annual audit of the sprinkler systems. He will check with Earthworks about getting that done.
- It was brought up that the Social Committee was doing a great job. Yogesh will contact them about their estimated budget, which rarely gets spent. He will also ask them when the movies in Rock Park will begin. It was suggested we might combine one of those nights with our annual meeting as a way to get more participation.
- Officers for next year were discussed. All the current officers present at the meeting indicated a willingness to continue in their same role. It was hoped that Michael as Director-at-Large would also be willing to serve. In addition it would also be helpful if we could find an additional homeowner to serve since the office of Vice President is vacant.
- Yogesh reported that other homeowner associations include links to information about activities, etc. in the Sammamish area. He will contact Brett to see if that is possible to do with our website.
- At our next meeting Yogesh will provide a discussion of the balances in our various accounts to verify that our budget is healthy.