Board of Director Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
October 25, 2008
Members present:†††††††† Don Corbett, President
Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Beverly Day, Secretary
- Yogesh went over the details of the budget through 2016.† The replacement of the fences and mailbox kiosks (recommended in a study done to define reserve amounts needed) have been pushed to a later date due to the upkeep and repairs that have been done.
- Due to the current economic conditions it was decided that there would be no increase in dues for 2009.†
- Beverly suggested that a letter detailing some of the Associationís needs and benefits be included with the billing for dues that will be sent out in December.† She will provide a draft of that letter to other Board members before Thanksgiving.†
- Don went over the rep letter from the auditors that details the Boardís representation of
- Since this was a postponed meeting due to time conflicts, the Board will be meeting again in two weeks to get back to their regular calendar.