Board of Director Meeting
Renaissance Ridge Homeowners Association
October 31, 2009
Members present: Don Corbett, President
Ann-Marie Karh, Vice President
Yogesh Gupta, Treasurer
Beverly Day, Secretary
Juana Cundari and Dedrie Strain, ACC
- Yogesh went over the budget for 2010, which assumes a 10% increase to annual dues and a 5% increase in costs. He explained that some of the costs previously scheduled for fence repair have been pushed to later years. As part of this he explained to our new ACC members the Reserve Fund, which he pointed out should probably be called the Capital Improvement Fund.
- There was a discussion of the liability involved with fallen trees. Don explained that the arborist we use has been proactive in surveying the trees in the common areas and addresses any problems.
- Don explained to Juana and Dedrie that we are a reactive Board relative to the ACC. We deal with problems when a homeowner brings them to our attention. He also told them that the former members of the ACC have volunteered to help with any transition problems. Bev will notify Brett of the new committee members so it can be changed on the website. She will also contact the former members to thank them for their work and to identify the new members.
- There was a discussion of the installation of air conditioning units (which require a permit from the city).
- Ann-Marie reported there was a fence down by Rock Park. Don will get a bid for a replacement.
- Michael has volunteered to be the liaison between the Board and the ACC.